Sunday 27 March 2016

ABC(LG) Juice




I have never been on a juice 'cleanse'/detox.

I have no current plans to undertake a juice cleanse/detox in the near future.

But if I did, this sweet bad boy would most definitely be on the menu!

I don't own a juicer (and quite frankly I don't see the point in wasting precious and nutritious fruit and veggie pulp) so I just blitzed everything up in my little blender with some water and it was good to go. Its both earthy and sweet and full of all those good things that will leave you feeling satisfied and refreshed, plus its a great way to boost your fruit and veg intake!


ABC(LG) Juice


Apple
Beetroot
Carrot
Lemon (the juice of)
Ginger (~2 cm chunk, peeled)


Roughly chop up everything and blend it all together with enough chilled water to make it smooth and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment